Because every viewing
begins with a first impression,
enhancing the appeal of your
property sets the stage
for a successful sale.
CREATING VALUE THROUGH BEAUTIFUL SPACES
The financial yield from your property sale is maximized by highlighting its allure and potential; seeing your property through a buyer’s eyes. This is what staging a home is all about…if a property has been left standing vacant, or perhaps lived in so well, that it is in a “less than ideal” state, it’s appeal may well fall short of the mark and lead to offers below your asking price.
ADVANTAGES OF HOME STAGING
- Staging creates warmth, life, and new energy in your property, helping prospective buyers instantly recognize it’s true potential
- Good staging ensures there’s no clutter or overly personalized décor that might be a turn off to buyers
- It highlights the home’s strengths and minimizes shortcomings
- When a home is well staged, its furnished and decorated in a way that’s designed to maximise the homes’ appeal to all potential buyers
- A well-staged home helps reduce “cheeky” offers often associated with vacant properties
- Many buyers aren’t able to visualize the potential in a property and staging helps them to do so.
To compare before and after, drag the middle icon from L to R or vice–versa.
‘EMPTY SPACES to HAPPY PLACES’
RED UMBRELLA OFFERS A FULL-SERVICE SOLUTION FOR ALL YOUR HOME STAGING NEEDS:
WE CAN HELP YOU TO SHOWCASE THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR SPACE
- By engaging an experienced, professional team of home staging experts you can rest assured that your home will be presented in the best possible light, with the least amount of headache and hassle for you
- Presentation is everything, and Red Umbrella has a proven track record for enhancing properties with just the right furniture, wall art, rugs, décor, and soft furnishings to makes rooms stand out!
- At Red Umbrella, we have the design flair to envision a staging solution that will bring your property to life, along with a substantial network to source whatever’s required and the savvy to manage all the logistics along the way
- Remember that when a prospective buyer views your home, it’s crucial that your environent speaks for itself and leaves a lasting postive impression!